Pages

Saturday 17 December 2011

OOTD and opinions needed please

Hiya

Today Mike and I went christmas shopping I have now got most of the presents I needed to get.  I have a few more to get for Mike which I will do later this week.

This was my outfit (please excuse my rather bloated tummy!)



Dress - H&M
Tights - Primark
Boots - New Look
Necklace - bargain at Topshop was £10 reduced to £1.50!

I am going out on Thursday night after work with two friends for a few christmas drinkies and a meal and was looking at different outfits to wear.

I was thinking I don't want to be over dressed up as its only a straight after work thing and I thought about wearing the outfit I have on above but maybe with a belt or the outfit below the black and cream dress.



Sorry for the rubbishy photos!


Or I have seen this dress in Topshop I thought about getting!!



Whats your opinion I would be really grateful??


Thanks

Lisa-Jane
xx

13 comments:

  1. Hi Hun. Hope the job is still going well and that your not too shattered!

    I'm now help on the dress front as I like them both! All depends if your happy with something you already have or if you want to treat yourself?

    I'm finding it hard to get hubby something for Christmas, what do you get the man who buys himself everything?!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the one you've already got, it's really cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd wear the black dress, the second one, looks lovely on you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the second or last dress with small black heel/wedges would work well. Black is a good colour when you want to look dressed up and classy without being too dressed up.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the black and cream dress in the second picture, no need to spend money!

    Holly x
    http://hollylikestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hm, I like the second outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't buy something new for the sake of it! I do love that 2nd outfit; you can always pack dressy jewellery etc in your handbag!! :)

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the TopShop dress a lot - I think you could layer under it and over it, and make it very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like both but for practicality I'd go for the black number just in case you spill something down yourself at work! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love it! Barely there polka dots for a minimal graphic effect...this piece can be worn in sooo many ways! Can't wait to see how you rock it!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com


    Giveaway! WIN A FREE PAIR OF SHOES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the Polka dot dress is pretty and the black one is also great. Black is always a good choice from work to after.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both are lovely, but I think for such a multi tasking occasion I would choose the second.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like all three, but i think the black and cream one with the peter pan collar is my favorite :D

    CC

    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx