Pages

Sunday 4 December 2011

FIRE!

Hiya everyone

This morning I was awoken by the sound of our neighbours fire alarm going off! I knew they had gone out as they are church goers and thought it was a bit strange, but you know how it is you worry about calling the fire brigade for fear of wasting their time.

It had been sounding for about 10 minutes and I thought I could smell a faint burning smell so I decided I ought to call the fire brigade just in case.
  What a treat on a Sunday morning hunky firemen knocking on the front door, luckily I was dressed. 
 As it happens there was a fire, the owners had left a saucepan on the hob and gone out!  The firemen had to wear breathing apparatus so it was pretty bad.  The fire officer said it could have been a lot worse and it was good that I had rang.

What a morning!!

I have not done much the last couple of days I am still so tired and getting used to being back at work.
Yesterday I went christmas shopping and managed to get a few presents I also managed to treat myself to a few items too...naughty naughty.
I will blog about these tomorrow.

Have a lovely weekend

Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. well done you - I hope they say thank you that could have been really serious x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that sounds really scary, so lucky your rang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for having the initiative to phone the fire brigade. So glad it wasn't as bad as it could have been!.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, great work, Brunette! (And I love to see a handsome firefighter). You saved the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done for your quick thinking! Fire terrifies me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did the good thing... and you were rewarded with some eye candy! I hope your neigbour's house didn't have too much damage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blimey, it's so lucky that you called them then. Scary to think what might have happened if you hadn't!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow well done you for acting quickly, bet your neighbours were so thankful x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx