Pages

Tuesday 27 December 2011

OOTD - off to the sales

Hiya lovelies

Phew...christmas is over! 
To be honest mine was ok not as nice as other years but still it was nice to spend time with Mike and Thomas.   Luckily Mike always cooks the christmas finner and he always does a splendid job...it was lovely.

Today Mike and I went to the sales, something Mike was not too keen on but I bribed him with lunch...it works every time!

I have already bagged a couple of brilliant bargains online which I shall post about tomorrow.

I have to say I was rather disappointed with the sales this year and did not buy much like I said I got better deals online.

This was my outfit today. Ignore how pale I am...I hate being pale but I have not worn fake tan for a couple of days...!




Dress - H&M
Tights - Primark
Boots - Primark
Belt - New Look


I hope you all had a fabulous christmas
Lisa-Jane
xx

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty dress and you look far from pale!

    I've avoided the sales but I may look online as its so much easier. Trying to be very good through so will only buy what i need.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress and boots together. Looking forward to seeing what you've got yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear your Xmas wasn't as good as normal. That dress is fab and I do love your hair plaited. You look lovely minus the fake tan, I haven't worn any for ages. I'm dying to get the real thing. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute plait!
    I am avoiding all high street sales, I just don't have it in me this year. I have seen a few things online but I'm going to sleep on it and if I still want them tomorrow I'll go ahead and order them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't look pale at all! You look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really nice dress. Love how understated it looks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you look gorgeous! Love your ivory dress. I am skipping most of the sales, as we've had a slew of family/car/house expenses this month! But it's still fun to look : >

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you re the sales. So much tat!

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been a bit disappointed with them too, I braved new look today and it was awful - there were clothes everywhere and people were going mental!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty dress! have to disagree, i have bought so much at the sales this year!

    check out my blog post from earlier today where i wrote about my sales haul :)
    http://hollylikestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree, the sales were a bit disappointing! I'm waiting for the further reductions now ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is lovely Lisa!
    I did online sales shopping, we did pop into our local town yesterday to get out and it wasn't too bad but the shops there aren't great! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx