Pages

Monday 5 December 2011

The gloves are on!

Gosh its so so cold, this week I am on the 8-4 shift at work and had to be on the bus stop at 7am this morning! Nice.

It was so freezing I decided at lunchtime I was going to buy a pair of gloves as I don't actually own any.  I think the reason I never had any was that I used to drive to work and parked in the car park so there was not much standing around for long.

I could not decide whether to get leather, angora or just plain knitted ones but when I saw these in H&M decided I had to have them. I love the fake fur cuffs.





My little hands feel warm and toasty with these on.


Lisa-Jane
xx

12 comments:

  1. Those gloves are so sweet!Yay for fur!
    I own loads of gloves,but hardly wear them cos I'm too lazy to take my rings off! But I hate having cold hands!Doh!X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh these are so cute! Hope the job is going well, what is it?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo pretty! love H&M right now! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gloves! I am amazed you didn't have any! Glad your hands are now clad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so perfect for the holidays! or anytime for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. they look very elegant. I have no nice gloves really. I have a couple of pairs of driving gloves which are sadly both too tight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those glove are very glam looking. Plus keeping your hands warm is a bigger bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The fur cuff so make them super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh those gloves are so pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate cold hands! Those gloves are so pretty, hope they're doing the job of keeping your hands warm well. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx