Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Tenerife haul

In Tenerife all the sales were on they have a big Zara store and a Mango.  They also had a Bershka and a Stradivarious which I think are well known stores in Europe.  All the items I bought were in the sale.

♥Zara♥
 I bought this red dress which was £39.99 euros reduced to 15.99 euros which is about £13 in UK money. Its quite thick ponte style material.


♥Mango♥

Black Ponti Skinny  Leg Trousers - orig 35 euros reduced to 11.95 euros.  These are such lovely trousers and a better alternative to leggings. They are a lovely thick stretch material I wish I had gotten two pairs now as they are fabulous and feel lovely on.


Long cream belted cardigan



♥Stradivarius♥

Floral dress


Long blue cardi ( I love the colour its so pretty and an unusual blue)


Long cream jumper (this looks much nicer worn as the photo does not do this justice) It looks lovely with blue skinny jeans or blue jeggings.

Brown knitted dress -  29.99 reduced to 5.99 euros. Same as above the photo does not do it justice.



Tan spotty dress - 29.99 reduced to 5.99 euros  - love this dress looks fabulous worn


and in Womens Secrets - Felix the cat PJ's





These are so soft and yet another item that is fantastic quality and really lovely material.  

I have to admit the clothing in Spain is a bit cheaper than the UK but really nice quality and fit.  I think it definitely helped that the sales were on so things were mega cheap.
Lisa-Jane
xx

14 comments:

  1. I love your new cardie! I don't like going to spain... but I remember getting a few bits from Mango in Benidorm a few years' ago and it was cheaper than the UK...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you seem to have managed to find some great bargains !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the floral and spotty dress. Also love the blue cardi, infact everything is gorge!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That red dress is particularly lovely, I bet you'll look stunning in that. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What bargains you had!

    The Zara dress looks stunning. I adore red dresses. So does the cream jumper.

    Look forward to some great outfit posts.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, great bargains Lisa! I'm a big fan of European clothes shops- you're right in saying the quality just seems that bit better to the UK.

    xxx Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - you did well! All I ever come back with is pebbles from the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so much love for that red dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my I LOVE that blue cardie and the white jumper! You did well cant wait to see some outfit posts
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great buys Lisa, i love the Red Dress, i think i have that one but in black. Hope you had a lovely holiday.

    Sadie x

    http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo, you have some great finds!!! I especially love the white sweater. Somtimes it's okay to go the cheaper route, as long as the price goes along with it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always love your shopping hauls. I would buy so many of the same things. I would love to try the Mango brand.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow lovely haul. I adore the red dress. Super sale xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx