Pages

Friday 1 July 2011

Outfit of the Day - Foxy Lady

This is my outfit for today:





Fox print dress/tunic - Primark
Cropped leggings - New Look
Tan heels - New Look
Tan Belt - Primark

I bought this fox print dress the other day from Primark and I think its really cute.
A bargain at only £6.00.

This morning my straighteners decided to die on me so I had to go back to the 'olden days' when straighteners were not invented and used a round brush and a hairdryer.
I hate really poker straight hair on me anyway I usually either curl or wave it with the straighteners. 

I have been searching the web for some straighteners and decided I am going to get these ones.

These have brilliant reviews and are half price from Tesco Direct.

I have another interview next week for another job in the NHS.

Lisa-Jane
xx

10 comments:

  1. Love the dress..

    Good luck with the interview. I shall keep everything crossed for you.

    My straighteners died once the day I had to take a big meeting! Nightmare! we now have a spare set just in case. I must admit though we all (my daughter and I) use ghd ones as they work like a treat, plus so far they have lasted us nearly 5 years, so well worth the investment.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh you look lovely babe. I have them straightners and they are amazing. You can defentily achieve great waves and curls with them. Thank you for stopping by my blog - apperacatie the support. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I saw this in Primark, it's so cute!

    Good luck with the interview!

    Thankyou for your comment on my blog post. I really do love those shoes and dress! Yes there were quite a lot of shoes on offer for 50% off, I bought the red ones for an outfit I plan to wear on sunday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute dress - and good luck with the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats very sweet, its the same shape as my horse print one. Good luck with the interview! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute print and a brilliant title! Good luck with your interview. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never thought of Tesco for straighteners..I need some wide plate ones.
    Love that tunic! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the interview. Your dress looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great printed tunic! Good luck with your interview. I have some babyliss straighteners, not so good though. However, my hair is non-compliant to say the least...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx