Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Yesterdays outfit of the Day - Cream florals


I think I wore this outfit the other day and meant to do a post but anyhow I wore it yesterday.

Floral Dress - Primark
Lace waistcoat - New Look
Nude Corsage flats - Primark
Nude Belt - Primark

Thanks for all your comments and wishes with regards to our anniversary.  Mike took me for a lovely meal last night to celebrate.

I received the Kelly Brook swimsuit the other day, I was not sure about wearing a swimsuit as I usually wear bikinis but its so pretty and I feel quite ladylike in it.


I was not sure about keeping it but Mike says I have a similar figure to Kelly (ha ha I wish) and he said the cossie looks really good on me. I am lucky in that Mike does tell me the truth so if something looks awful he tells me although he thinks most things look good so maybe he is bias..ha ha! 

Lisa-Jane
xx 

11 comments:

  1. LOVE that swimsuit. Love how they are so much more pretty now than they used to be. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that swimsuit so many people wear them now as the styles are much better than they used to be x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks like a fab swimsuit! You have a lovely figure my dear x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit Lisa, Love the Swimsuit, will suit your lovely figure.

    Sadie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The swimsuit is gorgeous! And as usual you're looking stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh I love the swimsuit! It is so vintage inspired!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure you look great! :) It's a very pretty swimsuit and it looks like it would be flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous dress and swimmng cossie!
    julia @ Retro Jules

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the swimsuit, i will never be brave enough for a bikini!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore that cozzie! Looks a very classic style.

    X x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx