Pages

Friday 29 July 2011

Please I need your opinions on these outfits.

Mike's brother is getting married at the end of September and as I am unemployed at the moment I feel I cannot justify spending loads of money on an outfit in somewhere like Coast which I will hardly wear again.

Therefore I was thinking of wearing this dress with a cream blazer and nude shoes or some glitzy shoes like the ones pictured.  I love those shoes!



Or I could wear this purple dress with purple heels and I have probably got a cardi in my wardobe I could wear.





I love the frill bottom of this dress when you walk it looks lovely.  I have had this ages and never worn it.

Your opinions would be really welcome

Thanks
Lisa-Jane
xx

12 comments:

  1. The floral dress looks lovely but I think maybe the purple dress may be more suited for a wedding? I love the glittery shoes!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would opt for the Purple dress, seems more appropriate and dressy enough for a wedding :).

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to go with the two responses already posted - go for the purple dress! I love the shoes too!

    Julia @ Retro Jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also say the purple dress for a wedding, although they are both nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I concur. Purple. It's lovely :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love the idea of both but for a wedding i would agree with everyone else and go for the purple!
    Good luck and enjoy the wedding!
    Do show pictures of the finished product! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the first option better on you for a wedding, love them shoes by the way!!

    Lil xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the purple dress :)
    And i love that your ginger cat is called Thomas!
    Mine is too! Gotta love ginger toms!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Id go for the purple, I think thats perfect wedding wear and you already have it. It looks gorge x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with everyone above -- The purple dress is way more appropriate for a wedding. It is dressy without being overdone!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  11. The purple for a wedding, although the other is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the first dress! If I were you though, I would go for a darker blazer so I don't look washed-out. Or better still, if the wedding is a fun, not too formal one, wear colored tights with nude shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx