Pages

Monday 4 July 2011

Sale buys!

Well all the sales are on at the moment and I have bought a few items

♥Accessorize♥

Cutesy Cats Card holder

♥ASOS♥

Mango Waisted Knit Dress - £7.00

I already have this dress in cream I bought it at full price £25.00.  Its a really nice fit and knitted dresses are always great for autumn/winter...a bargain at £7.00.


River Island ribbed coral longline top - £4.00


♥Primark♥
Not strictly a sale buy but....Blazer £18



Yesterday whilst browsing the Forever 21 website I noticed they had this dress priced at £0.00, obviously an error on their part.  I thought I will add this to my basket and see what happens  expecting the full price to come up but it was still £0.00.  The payment went through for just £3.95 which was the delivery charge.  If it had been a dress I did not like that much I would not have bothered but this is lovely you can undo the buttons on the chest and I think this will look really nice.

Forcver 21 Polka Dot Navy and white dress - £0.00.



 I popped into River Island today hoping some of their gorgeous bags were left in the sale but they had all gone! I so wish I had gone down on the first day of their sale.


Thomas has an appointment at the vets this evening.  It looks like he has been in a fight and has some sort of abcess in on the edge of his mouth.  Thomas is quite a good cat he never destroys anything in the home but he does have a thing about using the bed as his scratching post....he actually has two scratching posts but oh no he prefers the bed!




He is not a vicious cat at all and hardly ever claws anyone but he is also obsessed with feet hanging off the bed and likes to attack them....getting ready to pounce!


Lisa-Jane
xx

12 comments:

  1. My cat loves using the sofa! We gave up with scratching posts in the end....

    Oh and cute dress that you got for free excl. p&p. Such a bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww your cat is sooo cute and wow great find on the forever 21 website I love the store in birmingham xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great buys hun :) and you struck gold with the free dress there!!
    i wish i could shop in the sales right now, they seem to appear when i have no money!lol!
    I love the coral ribbed vest top, i have a few of them in bright colours and they lassst ages!!

    your kitty is so cute, i love his nsme, i used to have a cat called thomas who was black!
    but i know what you mean by the whole scrathcing post thing, my cat jimjam has one but still chooses to claw our new dfs sofa :/ and you also have to be careful with your feet sticking out the bed, mine stalks me while i'm in bed, i have to hide under my duvet sometimes so he gets the hint!!lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great buys especially the cat wallet!
    Thomas is as naughty as ours. They'll rag our bed to get our attention and if she's really bad Polly will climb into the wardrobe and swing off my maxi dresses.
    Hope Thomas's abscess is loads better after his vet trip. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a bargain dress! My ginger cat Lucy looks like she's been in a fight aswell, going to she how she is over the next few days, otherwise she'll be taking a trip to the vets too. Hope Thomas is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab bargains Hun.

    Love your cat, he sounds a daft as mine. Hope he gets on ok at the vets.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely buys. I never find anything much I like in the sales. I'm not lucky like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cat is amazing. I love that he's called Thomas, too cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That blazer is amazing, and what a cute kitty butt!!! :) I love kitty butts. They're my favorites.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute blazer :)
    http://devonshiregirly.blogspot.com/
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute blazer, and cat – from one cat lover to another ;).


    Your newest follower T,
    ifbirdsfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...and what a handsome feline he is!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx