Pages

Thursday 7 July 2011

Leaving on a jet plane.................

Hello everyone

This is a goodbye for now post as tomorrow we fly off to sunny Tenerife so I have been busy packing and sorting things out.

I am taking 4 bikinis and my new swimsuit.

These are my bikinis

My favourite white bikini from Resort




Coral Corsage bikini from Asda.  This is a lovely bikini and was cheap as chips.




La Senza Turquoise bikini for larger chests lol - this was in the sale a few years back




Pineapple pink gingham frill bikini - love this one and this was the most expensive.



and my reading material.


People always say if you have large boobs you cannot wear those style bikinis but I think thats rubbish.  I find those bikinis suit me the most, I just get a larger size for the top and halterneck tie up always suits larger chests.

I must admit I do always tend to overpack because I like to have loads of dresses to wear in the evenings and have a lot of choice!
This evening I am having a lady come to the house to 'spray tan' me with Xen Tan,  its so convenient for someone to come to you and its a lot cheaper than going to a salon.
I do usually self tan myself but its hard to reach the back and I just wanted a professional all over tan without the mess.

 My in-laws are coming out tomorrow to look after the house and Tommy we are lucky to have them so close.

Just an update on Tommy, he went to the vets and he was fine he has been involved in a fight and has been on antibiotics but the silly boy went out yesterday and next thing is he is squaring up to a cat ! When will he ever learn..tut tut!

A
nyway have a fabulous week everyone.  I will try to take lots of photos.

Lisa-Jane
xx

11 comments:

  1. Have a fab time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fantastic holiday hun. Enjoy the sun.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so jealous! Have an amazing time xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great holiday my dear! Love your selection of bikinis. I can only dream of owning a large chest, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies x

    ha ha Sophie I can promise you would want them smaller if you had them. They are hard to dress. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tenerife is my favourite island! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful time! I'm sure you will though. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun on your vacation!! The white bikini is guaranteed to turn heads -- in a fabulous way! :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the white one. Have fun :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wondered where you've been. I missed this post when it was first put up. Hope you have a fabulous time! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx