Pages

Saturday 23 July 2011

My Saturday shopping trip - H&M, New Look and Primark

Hiya

As I mentioned in a previous post hubby took me shopping today and I got 3 dresses, a bag, boots, tights and some fake uggs and I only spent £14.00.

I took two items back that I bought a few weeks ago that I was not sure about and hubby bought me two of the dresses from H&M.  


In H&M I got these 3 dresses:
Fit & Flare dress - I used the web picture as the photo I took does not do this dress justice.  I love the fit of the dress I also have this in plain black. I think its very autumn looking


Bow print Dress



Floral shirt dress  


Do you wear some of your clothing in different seasons?

In New Look I got these boots I know its still summer but I love these! 

and some black pointelle tights. I don't usually wear pattern style tights as I don't know why but I feel a bit self conscious in them but I think these are nice.



I will have to try and so some outfit posts now with all my new dresses.

I also quickly popped into Primark as I saw this bag in the window and I had to have it.



Plus I bought some fake uggs for a fiver.


I am not an ugg fan I actually only bought them to wear around the house and garden as I tend to end up going out in the garden in bare feet.....ouch!  They are comfy and warm and also ideal for autumn/winter.


Well I must admit I won't be shopping for a while now, I say that but you know me ha ha! I still need to find out an outfit for Mike's brothers wedding but its not until September.


I must admit I am not feeling too well today I ache all over from my back, jaw, head and neck and my right side of my cheek feels swollen and lumpy...weird. I hope I am not coming down with something.

Have a lovely weekend everyone

Lisa-Jane
xx

13 comments:

  1. Great buys Lisa, i love the first dress <3.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your style as always lady! Sorry to hear you are feeling poorly hope it passes quick! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely buys! I too went shopping today. Only went to primark and H&M but I bought enough. H&M had so many lovely things. I limited myself but I think I'll have to go back in a few weeks! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon hun. You got some good buys, those floral dresses really suit you, stuff like that looks crap on me! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went into h&m today, it was more like a jumble sale than a shop, I caouldn't be bothered to root through all the junk to look for the nice stuff. I love your buys. I try to brighten up a/w stuff with bright scarves and tights, then mute down s/s for a/w with black tights and jackets. Does that make sense? I hope so!
    Great buys. September wedding? Cardi may be needed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blue shirt dress, soo cute x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving your new stuff! VERY CUTE =D

    Little Petite

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bag! I saw this bag yesterday in primark and I loved it! I think is the perfect size and I love the leopard detail.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel loads better soon! that's a tremendous haul for the money, that top dress is going to look gorgeous on you. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. SC - I know I am loving H&M at the moment in fact its taken over Primark for me as its a bit better quality. Primark is not very good at the moment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Victoria - Yeah I know as soon as I saw it I instantly loved it xx

    Vix - thanks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the floral dresses, very you! I hope you're feeling better today x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx