Pages

Monday 25 July 2011

Outfit of the Day - Flower Power





Floral Shirt  Dress - H&M
Tan Belt - Next
Nude Pumps - Dorothy Perkins

Thanks for the comments on my previous post I suppose I do worry my outfits are a bit 'samey' but I much prefer to wear dresses with belts than jeans and t-shirts. 

Today I was in my local Spar shop and one of the ladies who works there said whenever I see you, you always have loads of shopping bags! Isn't that bad when people start noticing things like that ha ha!
Shopaholic definitely springs to mind!
Lisa-Jane
xx

5 comments:

  1. Ha! You've definitely been rumbled there!
    Lovely dress, perfect fit.
    I wore jeans yesterday and shocked all my friends who'd been inspired by me to wear maxi dresses. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha about the shopping bags. Lovely dress and the pumps are cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you always wear such pretty dresses! Funny that you get spotted with loads of shopping x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made me chuckle bless you!

    X x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx