Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Outfit of the Day and a tag about yours truly!



To be honest you have probably seen this dress before and I must admit I do have so many clothes I could do an outfit post with something else but I totally love this dress!

Dress - Mela Loves London at New Look
Jeggings - New Look
Floral Belt - Primark
Floral wedges - New Look
Pink necklace - Peacocks

I saw this on
http://allthingsprettyandsparkly.blogspot.com/  blog and thought I would have a go.

Vital Statistics:
Me: Lisa-Jane
Nicknames: Legs
Birthday: 10 November
Place of Birth: Kent, UK
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: Unemployed (but searching for a job)
Residence: South West
Screen Name: The Brunette Diaries

Appearance
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Length: Long
Eye colour: Brown
Best Feature: hmmm only from what people tell me but either eyes or hair or legs or boobs depending on what you like! Gosh that sounds like I think I have all those features lol but its not meant in that way its just they are the things most people comment on!
Height: 5ft 2in'
Braces?: No, never had them.

Glasses?: No (Actually Yes only for watching tv and driving)
Piercing: Ears
Tattoos: None
Righty or Lefty: Righty


Your 'Firsts':
First best friend: hmm I have had a lot of best friends.
First Award: 3rd prize in a child beauty pageant! My parents used to enter me a lot when I was young. By the way there was more than 3 people in the contest lol
First Sport You Joined: I hated sport but I loved dance and gymnastics.
First Real Vacation: We had lots of childhood holidays in caravans etc but first holiday abroad would be Lanzarote.
First Concert: A-ha in the 80's.
First Love: My husband..


Favourites:
Movie: I have loads but if I have to choose - Muriels Wedding
TV Show: Loads I cannot say as there are so many!
Colours: Pink, nudes and pastels
Song: Again loads I cannot decide
Candy: Nestle Crunch - I totally adore this chocolate bar. For anyone who has not had this try it. Its chocolate with rice crispies in! yum
Restaurant: Loads - I love Pizza Express, Frankie & Bennys oh and Bella Italia!
Store: Loads...Topshop, Primark, H&M, Zara, Mango, New Look & Miss Selfridge
School: I hated school...full stop!
Book: I love reading. I have all the Sophie Kinsella Shopaholic books and I also really enjoy books by Linwood Barclay.  I just read Beautiful by Katie Piper and could not put this book down!
Magazine: I don't often buy them but I like Reveal for the fashion and I like Cosmo and Company.
Shoes: Loads - again I cannot possibly say


Currently:
Feeling: Anxious
Single or Taken: Taken
Eating: Nothing
Typing: This
Online: Yes
Listening To: Nothing
Wanting: A job
Watching: Deal or No Deal - love this show but cannot stand Noel Edmonds
Wearing: My pink petal dress and blue jeggings!


Future:
Want Children?: Long story of which I am not going to go into!
Want to be Married: I am married
Careers in Mind: ??????? I am 38 and still don't know !
Where do you want to live?: I would love to live in a gorgeous house overlooking Carbis Bay in St Ives...oh yes I can dream!


Have you ever:
Kissed a Stranger: Not sure!
Had Alcohol: Yes but I don't like it. I have only had wine!
Smoked: No
Ran Away From Home: ha ha yes and got to the end of the road and my dad came and got me!
Broken a bone: No
Got an X-ray: Yes of my teeth
Broken Someone's Heart: I am ashamed to say..yes!
Broke Up With Someone: Yes
Cried When Someone Died: Yes
Cried At School: Yes


Do You Believe In:
God: Yes/No its a hard one!
Miracles: I would like to say yes.
Love At First sight: Yes
Ghosts: Yes definitely I saw one!
Aliens: Yes definitely
Soul Mates: Yes
Heaven: Yes
Hell: Yes
Kissing on The First Date: Sometimes
Yourself: hmm not really

I tag anyone who wants to do this!

Lisa-Jane
xx

13 comments:

  1. Pretty outfit Lisa :).

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty dress, cute wedges too!
    Julia @ Retro Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Nestle crunch, i bought the ice cream versions a few days ago and they're lush!! I didn't know you were 37!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty outfit xx
    please take a look
    http://warrior-of.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, your birthday is the day before mine! ha ha! Love your dress xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heyyy thank for stopping by and taking the time to read my posts! And wooo you did your own version of the tag! Lol Love it xxxx

    http://allthingsprettyandsparkly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute dress and great facts! Thanks for sharing Hun.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOh I love reading these! Lovely outfit. I used to read all the time but I can't seem to make the time these days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love this outfit. And you don't sound big headed either, people say you have many lovely features as you do have a gorgeous figure! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty, i love the colour of the dress x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Legs, what great answers! Love your outfit and agree about Noel Edmonds, he's dead behind the eyes and scares me. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha Vix - thats precisely how I feel about Mr Edmonds he is weird and scary! x

    Sciencegeek - oh thanks thats very kind of you to say x

    Maddie - both scorpios eh! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sadie OMG nestle crunch ice cream version I did not know they did this....I will have to look for this when I am next in Tesco.

    Do you know I just realised I am 38 lol how could I forget my age lol. I am 39 in November so 40 next year eek OMG I only just realised this! Do you know I have been saying i am 37 to everyone...how bad! I think as you get older you must forget as you don't want to age ha ha how embarassing!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx