Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Confessions of a Shopaholic!

Ok I have to confess I am naughty, in one of my most recent posts I did say that I would not be spending for a while....BUT I sold some things on ebay and had a bit of money and then happened to see this dress and had to have it.   Yesterday I had to go to the bank iun town for Mike and I intended on not going in any shops....no willpower!!

I have been eyeing up this dress on the Dorothy Perkins website for a while but was worried as the reviews were not brilliant.  As I passed the store this little voice in my head said go and try it on....fatal  mistake! I could not resist this fit and flare dress as it looks really nice and will go with lots of things in my wardrobe.  

















Also in case anyone is interested New Look are selling all their sunglasses for £1.00 so I snapped up 3 pairs (2 exactly the same) as I am always breaking or losing my sunglasses.  They were originally £7.99 a piece so not exactly expensive glasses but when they are £1.00 how can you say no! 






and a waist belt from Peacocks



Yesterday I bought some gardening gloves from the £1.00 shop and today I am going to get out in the garden and sort it out as its a real mess at the moment and I may even make some more cakes.

Lisa-Jane
xx

13 comments:

  1. haha! I say that to myself all the time! And then I see something I like and it all goes instantly to pot - you are not alone!
    The sunnies are a bargain and you need back-ups if you lose/break them a lot. Totally justified :OD
    Good luck in the garden - I have no idea where to even start on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeek! Thanks for the heads-up on glasses, I'm looking for some ray-ban replicas! :p

    Julia @ Retro Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I do love that dress. Fit and flare dresses are so flattering. It's a shame that dress would be too short for me :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel - I know I am really bad I just cannot stop spending money lol x

    SC - yeah they are very flattering how tall are you? I am 5ft 2in and its a nice length on me. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what a lovely dress!

    also i am the same as you with sunglassses, i sit on them, or break them, or lose them all the time so i only ever go for really cheap ones usually primark, sometimes h&m

    ReplyDelete
  6. A girl can never have too many pairs of sunglasses.
    That dress is lovely, I bet it looks wonderful on. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh i love everything you bought.I can see that the dress will look lovely on you. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well i can understand that as its a beautiful dress!

    I brought a few pairs of sunglasses from new look yesterday too! Thought they may be ok for the youngest as use is always braking hers or loosing them. Bless her!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought 2 pairs of the same sunnies too. Its unusual I find any that suit me! Gardening and cakes sounds like my idea of a great time,no joking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress is gorgeous I want one too! =D
    LITTLE PETITE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vix and Paula - thanks yeah I love it.

    Dinoprincesschar - I always lose or break them and usually buy mine from Primark lol

    Sophie and PMI - Well they are worth getting for a £1.00.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dress is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been telling myslef that all summer! I'm a shopaholic too! Too many cute things!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx