Pages

Sunday 24 July 2011

Outfit of the day - Scattered bows






Bow Dress - H&M
Lace waistcoat - New Look
Belt - Primark
Wedges - New Look
Bow Necklace - Miso at Republic

You know I was wondering do my outfits all look the same? I do tend to stick to wearing the same belts just because they go with so many things and I do tend to wear dresses most of the time!!

Are my outfits boring, that is the question???

I was also thinking the other day that I do tend to wear a lot of floral dresses and I worry I may look a bit grannyish! The rule I have with floral dresses on me is they must be short and I must wear a belt as otherwise I tend to feel a but frumpy.
I was also thinking how many of  my friends and people I know wear floral/patterned dresses and would they suit them and I come to the conclusion that not many do and no they would not suit them so why do I think they suit me!!! 
There are a few bloggers that look amazing in floral dresses
 Laura of http://adaisychaindream.blogspot.com/
Vicky of http://vintagevixon.blogspot.com/
   Sadie of http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/
 and Emma of http://passionforfashion1983.blogspot.com/ 
to name but a few.  I suppose its just all down to the cut the and the style.

When I think of my 18 year old self I would have laughed if back then someone had said I would wear patterned/floral dresses.  How time changes you!
Lisa-Jane
xx

13 comments:

  1. The dress is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think this looks boring at all, so dont worry! However, I am slightly biased, because I tend to wear dresses and belts A LOT...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cherry x

    Blue - thanks for commenting on my blog I know I do love wearing dresses and belts its my favourite sort of style xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit - the belt matches perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No I love your outfits. I tend to wear the same belts with all my dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i definitely don't think that your outfit posts are boring, and i love this bow dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the compliment, my darling.
    You look lovely and you know what suits you, there's nothing wrong with sticking to a formula if it works for you, and yours does.
    I tend to wear a waistcoat rather than a belt as I'm quite small and not very curvy so the fitted look of the waistcoat gives the illusion of curves and always makes me feel "more me" x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can honestly say that your outfits are never boring.I love seeing all your different dresses.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you have a lovely style and your outfits most definately do not look boring! There's nothing wrong with a lovely floral dress or skirt! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You don't look granny-ish at ALL, you look GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh Lisa, you look gorge, i love the bow dress and NO its not boring! I love dresses(as you know!!) so love seeing what other people are wearing.
    Thank you for the link, and the award too x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh and you do not look grannyish!! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww thanks ladies for your lovely compliments xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx