Pages

Monday 28 March 2011

Cardiff buys

Hello everyone

Well oh my god how busy was Cardiff the thing is we only realised a week ago that England were playing Wales and by then we had brought our tickets. The train was absolutely packed full of police and and fans it was standing all the way. When we got off the train in Cardiff there was literally hundreds of fans also getting off the train too so we waited for everyone to leave and followed the convoy. We came out of the station to hundreds of police I had never seen so many police officers in my whole life! The funny thing was there were all these lads and me in a cream lace dress, little nude heels and jeggings and my friend in a denim mini skirt, thick ribbed tights and boots. We hardly looked like football fans ha ha

We had a great day we had lunch in Browns and then afternoon tea in John Lewis...how posh!

These are my buys:

In H&M I brought these wedges, I totally love them and cannot wait for warmer weather to wear them.  I love the pattern and great thing about these are they are not too high as some of the wedges in other shops had massive heels. My friend also brought some floral wedges from New Look but they were black and higher than these.























In Primark I brought the following:


Cream ballet pumps



















Cream bag - which looks a lot more expensive than it was. The material is really nice and I love the inside too!





















Cream longline cardigan - this looks much nicer on and the colour is much nicer than in the photo! They also had this in white and I wish I had got the white one too!




















Pink rose ring and earrings



















Chunky necklace



















Hair slides and fake tan mitt






















Cream floral PJ bottoms




















In Peacocks I brought this gorgeous peach top. It looks much nicer on than off.




















In New Look I brought this white fitted shirt dress. This fits so well and they also had this in a beige colour and I would like to get that colour too.





















Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Tomorrow I have my ultra sound scan on my lower abdomen.

Lisa-Jane
xx

13 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice time despite the hoards of footie fans lol.
    You bought some lovely things, I am in love with the rose ring and earrings from primark...such a bargain too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute haul, especially loving the accessories :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretties! Love the floral wedges the most! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourites have to be the wedges and the bag. I'm really liking the floral patterns that are all the trend for this summer.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything!
    Good luck tomorrow doll xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, you bought some lovely items :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. supercute wedges! So many pretty pieces...
    Hope all goes well with your scan :)
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cardiff was manic on Saturday haha!! I hate going there on football days! & I ate in browns too! (how weird!) Lovely things you bought! XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those ballet flats. I love the each item is pretty and neutral. I hope the scan goes well. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. They do say to ignore how something looks on the hanger and try it on anyway, don't they. Obvs a good idea! Love those cute floral wedges and te cream pumps. It's so easy to find yourself flinging another pair of Primark pumps in the bag, isn't it?! Too easy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the PINK ring and earrings set..
    I love your blog too..
    -dianne-

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx