Pages

Thursday 10 March 2011

Quick Outfit Post

Hello everyone

Its so cold and horrible today..come on summer I want to wear bright colours and summery things!!!

Just a quick outfit post. I realise I look really pale but I am not really that pale it must be the flash! Please excuse my unwashed awful hair I have not styled it here it looks a mess!

These photos were taken in our kitchen please excuse the floor we had a kitchen extension and a brand new kitchen but we have not got around to putting the flooring down yet...its a long story!
























Dress - Primark

Tights - ASOS

Leopard print pumps - H&M

Necklace - Primark

Waist Belt - Primark



I realised that some of my clothes I hardly ever wear for instance these leopard print pumps but I really love them.

What are you up to today?

Lisa Jane
xx

11 comments:

  1. You look fab chick, love your belt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the leopard print pumps!

    I've had a quiet morning but shall be off to work soon, I'm actually glad for something to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely and I wish I had nice legs like you! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping to try out a zumba class tonight. Need to get body fitter for summer... love your leopard shoes :)
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa you're looking very slim and gorgeous here.
    We've been swimming this morning. This afternoon i'm making some scones and thats about it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish my hair looked that good when it was unwashed! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking fab. I adore that belt!

    I've been at a store reopening all day and I'm shattered now! good fun but hated having to get up at 4.45!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this dress on you and those leopard flats are fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, I can't wait for lovely weather to be able to buy/wear pretty dresses/wedges/pumps etc.
    You look lovely and I love your little leopard pumps!

    I've been in uni all day, which wasn't the best as I'm still so bunged! Hope your feeling better?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love those flats. Leopard print shoes are probably the only time I would wear the pattern.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice belt!

    http://missingsparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx