Pages

Thursday 3 March 2011

Wearing florals with florals and bag love!

Would you team florals with florals for example I am loving floral bags at the moment but I do wear a lot of florals so therefore would you wear a floral bag with a floral dress/top?

I want all these bags from River Island


Pink Floral Satchel bag - £36.99

























Black Floral Print bag - £44.99




























I know this one is not floral its crochet but I love this bag soooo much!

Cream Crochet Doctors Bag - £34.99

























and this from Miss Selfridge

Cream Floral Bowling bag - £30.00


















Oh I want them all!!!!!!!!

Which is your favourite and would you wear a floral bag with a floral outfit?

Lisa-Jane
xx

12 comments:

  1. clashing is big this season so I'd def mix florals. I adore the top 2 bags!
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the satchel from river island. I agree with Sophie's comment about clashing being in. On Gok Wan's show, I remember seeing a look of a floral top with a floral skirt that was a different floral pattern.
    here's a vid of the look http://www.channel4.com/4beauty/on-tv/goks-clothes-roadshow/series-1/goks-clothes-roadshow-floral-look
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a floral bag with a floral dress would be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the top two are my favs as well. lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Sophie says, clashing is in so the answer would be yes!

    Lovely bags. Adore the crochet bag.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that first one! I owuld wear florals together but maybe choose a plain scarf or belt to wear too to break it up a little.
    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are gorgeous! I really love the first two the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes definately clash the prints! I lvoe the bowling bag x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Florals go with everything. Fact.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the first floral print bag and also the doctors bag too. Yes def can wear both!!

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my.. so many pretty bags. I love the third one. Fab choice.
    http://www.ohsopetite.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx