Pages

Saturday 5 March 2011

REVIEW: Superdrug Solait Instant Bronze Tan Medium



Hello

Well I have had a little lie down and I am feeling a lot better. Thank you for all your kind comments. Maybe I just needed a rest.

Last week my mother in law did a jumble sale in aid of a diabetic charity as Mike's brother is diabetic and I happened to pop in. To be honest there was not a lot of good stuff but I did buy this for 50p. Its Solait Instant Bronze Tan (Medium Matte) from Superdrug and retails at £4.50.



This is what it claims:

This Solait Instant Bronzer is specifically formulated to provide an immediate, flawless, natural looking tan.

Enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to intensly moisturise and condition the skin. It is easy to apply and quick drying to leave you bronzed and ready in minutes. Washes off with soap and water.

This is for the face and body.

The Result




















Well I have to say I only have praise for this product.

Sorry but the flash makes it look a bit lighter than it actually is. I rather rushed when putting it on so therefore it looks like I put more on one leg than the other!!

It gives a great instant tan colour, you can go darker with it if you wish, this colour is just with one application. You can see where you are applying it gives a lovely colour and has good coverage and rubs in very easily.

I think there are two cons with this, you have to be careful around the feet area it may be best to apply moisturiser first on the feet and secondly it washes off so therefore if it rains you may be in trouble. Obviously you would not be able to go swimming with it on but its ideal if you just want a nice bit of colour for a day or evening out when its not going to be raining!

Also its not tested on animals and its suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

They do sell it in a shimmer version too but I prefer this version as its more like a natural tan.

I am definitely going to buy it again and at only £4.50 its a bargain.


Lisa-Jane

xx

3 comments:

  1. Looks like it gives a nice colour. Much healthier than jumpin on the sun bed too!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 50p? What a result! I used to use that instant tanner a lot, it's great for adding a touch of colour if you're feeling a bit pasty.
    Glad you're feeling better. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx