Pages

Friday 18 March 2011

My new bag

Hello everyone
Today I took the white pumps back to Primark as I think I would not have worn them. I did not really plan on getting anything else as I am going shopping next Saturday to Cardiff with a friend. However, I happened to be walking out of Primark and noticed this bag and instantly loved it. Its like a bluey/grey colour and I love the flower punch look and the tan handle. It was only a tenner and I could not resist!





















I also was browsing New Look's website and saw this bag which I also want!!
I am going to wait as I have a 20% off voucher so I may buy it then.















And I love this bag from ASOS!

























I need to get a new suitcase before we go on hols and I saw both of these on the New Look website they are only £29.99. Are'nt they cute!

Cherries suitcase
















Daisy Suitcase

















I think I am becoming a bag-a-holic ha ha
Lisa-Jane
xx

7 comments:

  1. I am bag obsessed too! Love your latest x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely but my favorite has to be the asos one.

    X x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the asos bag looks divine, I need a new bag. I only have two and a mini clutch.
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try NLTREAT if you want to purchase online. It's a 20% discount code from boots treat street :) Enjoy!
    Love the primark bag! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh we want that ASOS bag! Those suitcases are super cute too.

    We absolutely love your second outfit- gorgeous!

    We're now following you, please follow us back! :)

    T & J

    www.thestylerawr.com

    XoX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for that Science Geek x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx