Pages

Saturday 12 March 2011

Katie Piper - An inspiration

I don't know if many of you have heard about Katie Piper she was the girl who was a gorgeous model and her ex boyfriend got someone to thow acid in her face which left her disfigured and blind in one eye.




























I think this girl is amazing she has overcome so many things and I remember watching the documentary she did which had me in tears.

On the 22nd March she has a new four part series coming out on channel 4 at 9pm called Katie: My Beautiful Friends where she helps people with facial disfigurements.


Plus she also has a book out called 'Beautiful' I am definitely going to buy this.
















I think she is one amazing lady with so much courage and an inspiration to women.

I think she is beautiful inside and out!

xx


9 comments:

  1. I agree, she is such an inspiration. I will definitely be watching the new series x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definately agree, it really made me look at my life - when i complain that i don't want to leave the house without make-up, or because my outfit doesn't look right, yet she has had to overcome this horrific accident and come to terms with her new looks, and facial disfigurment! One of the most beautiful girls, inside and out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember watching this when it was on the telly. I was in tears, shes such a brave girl and an inspiration to us all. I really don't think I could ever comes to terms with something like that. I will be picking up her book. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did u watch her documentary that was on last year I think? such a strong women I will be watching this series and buying her book soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember watching this too, a lovely lady. Will definitely be buying the book x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just incredible, I've read a few interviews she done and her courage amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. total inspiration!
    shows beauty is on the inside not just outside.

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I watched her documentary last year, a brave and inspirational woman.
    Have you been watching Beauty & The Beast on Channel 4? That made for fantastic viewing and really got things into perpective. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vix - yeah I watched this. I must admit I like my make up but I am no where near like those girls. My make up takes 30 mins I can do it quicker though. To be honest to spend 2 hours a day on make up and getting ready is just so excessive.

    I worry about how I look all the time so I know how these girls feel but I do not think I am so obsessed as they were!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx