Pages

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Its a beautiful day........don't let it get away!

As you know I have not been too well lately, after visiting the doctors yesterday I found out I may have to have an operation. I have to go for a hospital appointment next week to discuss some things. The blood test results came back to show that I am extremely anaemic so that why I have not been feeling well.

Today I popped into town as I had another appointment...I am popular! Whilst out I took the Primark bag back.

I ended up exchanging it for this lovely summer bow front sundress






















also brought these white pumps which I am not 100% sure on as I am not keen on white shoes! However I do think these will be cute in warmer weather.




















and these sunglasses.




















I also brought this bag in the New Look sale, its like a nude pink which will be nice for spring/summer.




















In Boots I brought this Barry M nail varnish in Strawberry Ice Cream. I have seen this on many blogs and always think it looks such a pretty colour.


















I was going to look in River Island at the bags I like but I started to feel really unwell again so just wanted to go home. I ache all over and just feel so tired.

Its such beautiful weather today, hope everyone is having a nice day
xx

14 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're still not feeling well, fingers crossed everything gets sorted for you.

    Love the sundress.

    Sadie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear this. Sending you lots of love. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww sorry to hear your not well. Hope things get sorted for you. I'm still full of a cough and cold, it's rubbish when illness ruins shopping plans. I do love your outfit from primark and the newlook bag is so cute, I'm a sucker for pink girlyness.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you start to feel better soon :o(
    Your new dress is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope things get sorted out for you. Love your purchases, especially the dress :)
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little pumps are lovely, the detail around the toe makes them look more than primark price.
    Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending you big hugs!

    Hope you start to feel better soon. No wonder you felt so low!

    Lovely dress. You look like you had a grande old shop.

    Much love x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the dress! And the nail polish...and well, everything actually!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog - i've just become a follower!

    Would love it if you check out mine :)

    - CupcakesCocktailsCouture

    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope things get better soon. I do love that dress. And the shoes are sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you start feeling better soon and that the doctors can sort it out.
    This post is so summery, I wish summer would hurry up!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is seriously lovely- definitely a good excuse to convince yourself spring is on the way.. ish! I love the nail polish too- I'm currently obsessed with finding the "perfect" coral/peach shade and that looks quite like what I'm after so i'll have to try and hunt it down!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog btw- glad to have found yours and following now! xxx Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  13. sorry you're sick!!! that's the worst... feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great buys!! love the dress and bag <3

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx