Pages

Wednesday 23 March 2011

In the country

Today hubby had to go to rural Wiltshire and Somerset for his job so as it was such a beautiful day I went with him for the ride.

I wore my lovely pink New Look dress with white roses on and black leggings but I am having a fat day so decided not to post any pictures. This is a close up of my necklace and dress.




















I took some photos, they are taken from a moving car so not brilliant but the countryside looks beautiful and it was so peaceful and quiet.

































Have you been out in the nice weather today?
xx

9 comments:

  1. Awww looks like a lovely day!
    The detail on the top is gorgeous and I adore your necklace :)

    Thanks for your comment on my blog :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue sky!
    Your necklace is so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace, and your hair looks really glossy and healthy :) It's been such lovely weather today, I wish I could have spent it in the country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glorious scenery and fab you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well from what I can see you look georgeous my dear. As does the country side.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Love the necklace and the scenery :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Somerset (I would say that, haa, I live in North Somerset)

    You look gorgeous, beautiful necklace x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what i can see of your dress. The weather has been stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty necklace and dress! Love all your countryside pictures, the blue sky is so beautiful, thanks for sharing :)
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx