Pages

Thursday 24 March 2011

Outfit post and this weekend

Hello

This is my outfit for today:

























Floral Dress - Primark
Tan Belt - Primark
Pink Cardigan - New Look
Bow Shoes - Primark

This weekend my closest friend and I are going to Cardiff....so looking forward to it.

I love Cardiff its such a great place to shop. I love the Primark there and there New Look. There are loads of things I am loving in New Look at the moment.

I really want some wedges too and I am loving the floral ones about at the moment. I also want a floral bag and I am going to be looking for these two dresses I have seen online in H&M. I really hope they are in store.

























This one you cannot see to well but it has a crochet band around the waistline!



















Lisa-Jane
xx

10 comments:

  1. Love your outfit. You look stunning. I really love the floral dresses that are about at the moment. I agree about new look and H&M they do have some very pretty things.

    Enjoy Cardiff. It's a place I have never been but I am due to be there with work in the next few months.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted this dress in an outfit today too! Its look gorgeous on you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you've got those gorgeous legs out! Hope the weather stays lovely in Cardiff for you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look utterly gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your look today, especially with the nude bow shoes. Have a great time in Cardiff!
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit - look at those legs! Jealous!

    Hope you and your friend have a fantastic weekend :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey Lisa-Jane I tagged you for the Liebster Blog award :)
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous! Enjoy Cardiff today, it's a beautiful day here today, I will warn you though that it's super super hectic because of the England v Wales game. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow lovely outfit, I've seen that dress in Primark but haven't got it - yet!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx