Pages

Sunday 20 March 2011

Belt up!

Hello everyone

Today I woke up and my left eye feels sore. Its in the corner part of your eye where your nose is, it does not look swollen or red but I wonder if a stye coming! I also managed to drop a whole bowl of rice crispies over the bed! Not having a good day so far!!

Over the weekend I had a bit of a sort out and realised how many belts I have.

Therefore, I thought I would do a post to show you my belt collection.





















Grey, Black, Indigo and Purple belt all from Primark

Dark red belt - H&M

Hot pink belt - Oli

I wear a lot of these ones for work.





















Black rose belt - H&M

Both tan waist belts - Primark

Brown waist belt - Next

Red bow belt - New Look





















Tan belt - Primark

2nd tan belt - New Look

Cream floral Belt - New Look

Tan punch floral belt - Primark





















All these belts are from Primark

I have actually left a few out as I also have 2 skinny black belts and a bronze skinny belt.

I used to have more but sold some that I never wear on ebay.

I do love belts because I am an hourglass shape I find that waist belts suit me and I think they add something to an outfit.
Do you wear belts much?
Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. Lusting after that fine collection of belts! I have a few but I rarely find the right size to fit so favour a tight little waistcoat to add some shape.
    Hope your eye gets better soon...ouch! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had your belt collection! I have about seven and always find that none of them are quite what I need for the outfit. Its really hard to find leather belts for reasonable money. Maybe I'll just have to bite the bullet and spend more.
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red bow one and the Primark floral one! I always have trouble finding belts that fit me properly so I don't have many!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with belts looking great on your lovely figure. Hioe your eye is ok and your more than welcome for the code.
    I love the red bow belt. I have a few belts sometimes adding a belt is what it needs to make an outfit!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collection - I have so few of them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only really just got in to belts..I really want to expand my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a selection.

    I'm also a pear shape and wear belts, however. Don't have anywhere near as an impressive haul as you! I tend to cheat and use ribbon or scarves.

    Hope your eye feels better Hun.

    X x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that collection of belts. I love to wear them too. I like waist belts and they add a nice touch to outfits.

    Hope your eye gets better. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such a great selection! The pink bow one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx