Pages

Monday 14 March 2011

Tiptoe through the Tulips

Hello

As I have not been feeling too well lately my gorgeous husband came home from work yesterday with these lovely tulips for me! He knows tulips are my favourite flowers and I love pink. These are just so beautiful and I was a bit emotional when he gave them to me.

























Out of interest have you seen this:

http://www.channel4.com/4beauty/style-me/bodyshapefinder

I did this the other day and it works our your bodyshape and what style of clothes are supposed to suit your shape.

I came out as a short hourglass....!

Its quite good as it has 3 videos one casual, one workwear and one for evening for each bodyshape and they also have clothes on there which are meant to flatter your shape.
Lisa-Jane

xx

8 comments:

  1. I'm a medium height pear :( why a pear?
    THats lovely he bought you flowers! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how sweet.Hope your feeling better soon hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How thoughtful is he! Bless, they are so pretty.I love flowers but never get brought them! (if you listen carefully you can hear the violins! lmao)lucky you, he must be a gem.

    I tried out your site. I am an average pear shape, kind of guessed but was good to confirm. Didn't like the clothes choices much mind.

    Hope you are feeling a little better now.

    X x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you don't mind but i linked you over on my blog as i did a little post about finding your body shape. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww those flowers are lovely, how sweet. Oooh thanks for the link, may pop on over for a nosey :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Tulips!

    Apparently I am medium-height athletic shape hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love tulips too, and those are such a pretty colour. I can't decide whether I have broad or average shoulders... so I'm either a medium-height hourglass or a medium-height pear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm meant to be a medium inverted triangle, lol. I'll have to remeber that one...
    So lovely that he gave you flowers :)
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx