Pages

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Oops a daisy!

Hiya

Just to let you know Republic are offering £1.00 for next day delivery for a limited time only.

I just got a bargain from their website, I ordered this Miso Daisy Print Dress which I brought at the end of last year but took it back as one of the buttons came off and they did not have anymore. It was £26.99 reduced to £10.00 and £1.00 postage. They only had one left which happened to be in my size.

Only thing is do you think its too young for me??





















I was looking at the reviews for this dress and people were saying its age range was for 12-18 year olds...ha ha. When I tried it on a while back my friend said it looked lovely on me and she is always very honest. The thing is I would wear it with leggings/opaques and a cardigan with pumps or boots.

On Monday I popped to TJ Hughes and brought some St Moritz fake tan which is only £2.99. Its good and very much like St Tropez. I also popped into Matalan and brought these earrings which were reduced to £2.00. I like them as I always wear my hair down and earrings don't tend to show up on me but these definitely do.





















This afternoon I have my hospital appointment, this is just an initial assessment appointment and I will know more after this.

Have a nice day everyone
Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. Awww that dress is lovely and I'm sure it will look gorgeous on you.
    Hope the hospital appt goes well.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is lovely. I think it'll look gorgeous on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck later!
    That dress will look gorgeous on you, don't worry! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty dress, i dont think clothes have an age limit xx Good luck at the hospital x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd wear it, never too young!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely dress, definitely not too young for you!!! the earrings are really pretty too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty dress, of course its not too young for you. Hope your hospital appointment goes ok.
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress is gorgeous, thanks for sharing :)

    Enter my giveaway:
    http://danceofthegods.blogspot.com/2011/03/giveaway-100-followers.html

    Charlene xxxx
    A Cosmetic Affair

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know, isnt the music lovely, thats why I just had to put it on my blog. I hope all goes well at the hospital. xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx