Pages

Saturday 5 March 2011

Feeling rubbish!

I feel awful today to be honest I have been feeling like this all week, I have been crying almost every day and I have a headache and just feel like I have zero energy.

I do have thyroid problems so thats part of it although I am on medication for the rest of my life...but also I am slighty anaemic. The doctor thinks the anaemia may have got worse so I had to go for more blood tests in the week. I have a doctors appointment Monday morning about my results. I am meant to take iron but I hate the stuff so I have not been taking it...naughty me! I know I should take it and I only have myself to blame but it makes me feel worse!
I just feel so drained and tired.

Today I wanted to go into town as I wanted to take back the Primark cream bag I brought as after getting it home notice the strap was miles too long its almost down to my knees. I think that bag was made for tall people. Maybe its because I am short ha ha
Anyway I was going to take this back and I wanted to get some essentials in Boots and Superdrug and some make up but I cannot be bothered. I also wanted to take a look at the bags I like in River Island.

Instead hubby and I went to Tesco this morning to do our weekly shop but I did not feel like even doing that and could not wait to get out of there, it was packed with screaming kids and you know when you have a headache you just don't feel like it.

Anyway I am home now and hubby has gone to watch his beloved football team so I am going to stay in and may go to bed and read a book. I brought this book ages ago and have been meaning to read it.















I have mentioned before I love Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic books. I keep meaning to get the Mini Shopaholic but I am going to wait till nearer my holiday and get it then and take it on holiday to read I always take about 3 or 4 books on holiday. I also want to get A Vintage Affair by Isobel Wolff as recommended by Emma at http://passionforfashion1983.blogspot.com/2011/03/monthly-missions-part-3.html blog.

She said it was really good.

Sorry I know this sounds like a self pitying post its not meant to sound that way!

Have a lovely weekend everyone

Lisa-Jane
xx

11 comments:

  1. Awww hope your feeling better soon. I know your feeling about disappointment at not going shopping. I had arranged a trip with an old school friend who is down from london however I have come run down with a cough and cold. My chest is killing me and I have zero energy so couldn't face braving the manchester crowds in fear of passing out. I just want to sleep!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sciencegeek I hope you feel better soon too. I know what you mean re sleep. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou :) I had such an awful night last night constantly waking due to coughing, it does suck being ill.
    Aww I'm sure you don't have a silly run, I think it will be a mixture of a gentle job/walk for me too, I'm not much of a long distance runner and easily get out of breath with my Asthma.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You poor thing! I hope you feel better soon. Definately take yourself off to bed with a good book and a cup of tea. I bet you'd feel stacks better if we had some sunshine instead of this depressingly grey cold weather. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How ironic! The word verification then was "SADSTROP"! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you feel more like yourself soon!! I read Remember Me, not so long ago- I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bless. So sorry you feel so rotten. Hope you start to pick up soon. I suffer with anemia too. It can make you feel so down. I used to get so bad that I had I have iron injections. Trust me tablets are a lot better than those! They go straight into your butt cheek! My kids found it hilarious!

    Enjoy your book Hun. Big hugs.

    X x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you are feeling even a little bit better now. Anaemia can really drag you down, I can tell when my iron levels have dropped because I get weepy and exhausted. I used to be SO bad about taking my iron but I have to take a complete vit/mineral supplement (meant for OAPs) for my bones which gives me my daily hit...I hate to admit I feel much better for it.

    Anyway,
    ramble ramble ramble, I have a horrible habit for that.
    I really do hope your feeling better. So much love x

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww thanks for all your kind comments.

    Vix - thats funny SADSTROP that sounds just about right at the moment ha ha
    I agree sunshine makes you feel so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you're feeling a little better now Lisa. I've read the Remember Me book, really enjoyed it.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are feeling better now hun :( Have you enjoyed the book? I loved it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx