Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Online sale orders

Hello everyone

Just to let you all know the scan went ok, the sonographer said there are no fibroids or cysts but there is a build up of fluid in my uterus and they are unsure whats causing it. Thanks for all your kind comments.

I made a couple of online orders today from the sales.

Firstly I ordered this dress from Dorothy Perkins which was reduced to £15.00 then I had another 20% off with the code DPGLAM20 (which expires tomorrow in case anyone wants to use it). I love the lace collar and lace edging.
















Also this dress on ASOS with free next day delivery.
























I can imagine it looking really cute in summer.


Lisa-Jane
xx

5 comments:

  1. The scan results must be a huge relief. That lace collared dress is so very you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased for you that your results are good.

    Love the first dress.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very tempted by that DP dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad the scan went ok Lisa. I love that DP dress, and a proper bargain too. The pink bow cushion is indeed H&M, its not arrived yet due to the super slow delivery but i can let you know what its like when it does come! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great scan news :)
    Love that dp dress, bargain!
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx