Pages

Friday 11 March 2011

In's and Out's

I don't think I have ever done one of these posts before so I thought I would for a change!

In's

Casserole for tea - yummy, we have a slow cooker so we have been having a casserole once a week and I love them....such comfort food.

Benidorm (the comedy) - I love this programme its crass and cheap but so funny!

Lighter nights - Oh I love the lighter nights and cannot wait for it to be light till 10pm.

Barry M Nail Varnish Strawberry Ice Cream - I adore this colour I think its my favourite nail polish by far.

My summer wardrobe - gosh I have so many clothes for summer already and so looking forward to wearing them all

Cadburys Creme Eggs - need I say more! I love them.














Out's

Having a hospital appointment next week, although the hospital I am going to is new and looks like a private hospital.

Job Hunting - its so hard as there are hardly any good jobs about.

Anaemia - I am feeling so so tired and I cannot take the medicine as it makes me ill.

Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. I really need to make a casserole, I loveee them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely to see the ins far out weigh the outs.

    X x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you'll feel better soon! :) I know how you feel, i was like that all winter long, but now that its getting brighter, I feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love a good casserole! I'm loving the extra light sooooo much
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate job hunting! Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Casserole sounds yum! I'm sure the right job will come along eventually, not easy though!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx