Pages

Sunday 13 March 2011

Lazy Sunday

Today I have been really lazy, nothing new there really I do tend to spend most Sundays just lazing about, reading and doing housework.

I usually spend Sundays in my nightwear how bad is that!!! Only on a Sunday though ha ha. Today I wore my sexy La Senza peach and black nightdress all day and I have just put my rose socks on to get comfy which were 50p in Matalan. I love them they are so pretty. I never tend to wear socks much only inside winter boots so no one ever sees them!



















I have just finished the ironing and now I am going to watch Dancing On Ice. This year I dont know why I am not enjoying it that much, I think I am a bit bored of the whole celeb and reality things. The X Factor now bores me and the only celebrity show I really like is Strictly Come Dancing and thats mainly as I love dance. I cannot stand Jason Gardiner either the man is just rude and very annoying!

Hope you all had a fab weekend.

Lisa-Jane
xx

7 comments:

  1. I love Strictly and Dancing On Ice becomes my alternative oce it finishes. It is my TV's colour balance or is Emma Bunton looking seriously orange?! Its perfectly acceptable to wear nightwear all day Sunday, so long as you stay indoors!
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liking the sound of your sunday outfit! I don't watch that show, he sounds a nasty piece of work. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunday's were made for wearing nightwear!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lazing on a Sunday afternoon. And I adore wearing socks around the house when it's cold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute socks hun!

    I spent my day in my hubbys dressinggown! Been ill all weekend, not too sure why. But the toilet has had more hugs than my hubby the past few days! I feel a little better this morning which is good because I have an important meeting I need to attend!

    Not watched much of dancing on ice, could never seem to get into it.

    X x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww those socks are so cute. I agree, sundays are lazy days made for relaxing :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx